Come and Join us for our 5TH year of this fabulous event.
Sunday 18th November 2018
- The 21.1km course starts at Ashhurst Domain and runs along the riverside track, through Winstone Aggregates depot, then a few km of rustic rural roads from Te Matai Road to just passed the Town and Country Garden Centre where it rejoins the PNCC pathway, ending just outside our clubrooms.
- The 12 km course commences at the entry to Winstone Aggregates Depot on Te Matai Road, heads a few km along rustic rural roads from Te Matai Road to just passed the Town and Country Garden Centre where it rejoins the PNCC pathway, ending just outside our clubrooms.
- The 3km course commences at the Drink Station on the Bridle Track near the end of Albert Street. There are no buses for this course and entry is cash only on the day at the starting point.
We are grateful to winstone aggregates for allowing us access via their depot. Please note that only competitors when completing the course can enter winstone aggregates - no spectators can enter.
- 21.1km run or walk $35
- 12km run or walk $25
- 3km run and walk $5 (enter on the day only).
- LATE FEE of an extra $10 will apply from midnight Wednesday 14th November 2018. This will also apply to all entries on the day, except for the 3km run.
We are taking entries on the day. Every entrant, including those who have entered online needs to "sign in/register" on the day at a registration point. If you are catching a bus to your start point you must register at our clubrooms first.
Registration is open at our clubrooms (we share with the United Cricket Club, Manawaroa Park behind the Esplanade Cafe) from 06:45am onwards. We have eftpos at this registration point only.
If you are heading directly to Ashhurt Domain to register, that is open from the Domain at 07:45. Cash only.
If you are heading directly to the 12km course to register, that is open from 0845. Cash only.
21.1km Walkers - buses depart at 07:30
21.1km Runners - buses depart at 08:30
12km Runners and Walkers - buses depart at 08:45
21.1km Walkers - starts at 08:30
21.1km Runners - starts at 09:30
12km Runners and Walkers - start at 09:30
3km Runners and Walkers - start at 09:30 (enter on the day only).